PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!
PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!
PartyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PartyScape Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Nike
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod
Mod Nike

[Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator] Empty
PostSubject: [Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator]   [Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:24 am

Why do you want to be moderator?: I would like to be moderator because I feel like I can take on the responsibility and help new players by telling them to type ::rules and ::info and helping them get to train and tell them to vote daily please. I am a very dedicated player and once i find a good server like Partyscape i wont stop till i hit the top with the best.

Who have you helped out?: I have helped out Cashh in advertising on se7ensins.com proof: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/484304-562-partyscape-562-join-today-562/ and others on just getting to play and start the server.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:
yes everytime i get on the client the forums is open on chatbox and sometimes it logs me out and i log back in when i notice ive been logged out.

How long have you been playing:1-2 days.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:
Cashh says that im a kewl to hang out with and a dedicated player.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one: Yes i have been mod on Windypvp and ive made my own servers i recently quit windypvp because the owner wasnt so well with the coding and messing up everyone char files so i quit and i found this server at the bottom of runelocus and hopefully i can help it get to the top and beat Near-Reality (HATE THAT LIL GAY SERVER LOL)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE FULLY I CAN MAKE A NEW SIGNATURE THAT WILL SOON HOPEFULLY SAY

[color:72f2=red][size=24][/size][b]MOD NIKE[/b]
Back to top Go down

[Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator]
Page 1 of 1