PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!
PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!
PartyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PartyScape Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Bluejáyy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
'Bluejáyy

Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... Empty
PostSubject: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:32 pm

If any1 has some "spare" time.. could you upload teh 602 Cache plz.. it's not hard, but I believe my auto cache downloader is messed up, and I've downloaded the Correct client.. but upload the cache isn't hard..

1.) In your web-browser, open up http://www.mediafire.com

2.) You don't need an account, so it should have something saying "Drag and Drop" files.

3.) Locate where you downloaded the Cache.. it should be in your main hardrive that you use mostly (Commonly called the C:\, but anywho, just open up the "My Computer/Computer on your computer, click your hard drive, and then you should see a file called .562_cache_32v4, compress it into a .rar file, and drag the .rar file into the "Drag and Drop" option on the mediafire website, and it should upload it automatically.)

Those who don't understand by Making it a .rar file, beings that your playing the server you should already have WinRAR/WinZIP already on your Computer/Laptop/Whatever. Right click on the .562_cache_32v4 and you should see a "Add to ".562_cache_32v4.rar", and it will automatically compress it into a .rar file for you too upload...

Thx whoeverr gets the time to do dis for meh <3.

Back to top Go down
PartyKing
Owner
Owner
PartyKing

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
https://party-scape.darkbb.com
'Bluejáyy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
'Bluejáyy

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:50 am

Tyy bro, Locked incase anyone else needs it.

*EDIT* Nvm can't lock =p. But thx :3.
Back to top Go down
'Bluejáyy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
'Bluejáyy

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:52 am

Wait.. that cache is too small, the cache is like.. 112 MB's. Lol.. ;/
Back to top Go down
PartyKing
Owner
Owner
PartyKing

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:59 am

I thought the same, But did you try it first?
Back to top Go down
'Bluejáyy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
'Bluejáyy

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:09 am

1 Min, I'll try but it's not my client lol, for some reason the website that I download from sees the file in existance and creates a new file with 1KB for every cache IDX File, when the IDX2 should be atleast 127KB but I'll try it ^^.
Back to top Go down
'Bluejáyy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
'Bluejáyy

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:25 am

Nah lol, din't work, it loaded up like a Server or like a Library for some reason, no idea why:P.
Back to top Go down
PartyKing
Owner
Owner
PartyKing

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

Hmm well Idk, I can't find another download link. It doesn't make sense cause I didn't have to download it:/
Back to top Go down
'Bluejáyy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
'Bluejáyy

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 am

Soz it's fine... I restored the file some how.. i guess im glad tht windows 7 backs up files like that from when they actually used too work :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...   Someone Upload The 602 Cache please... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone Upload The 602 Cache please...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PartyScape :: Downloads-
Jump to: