PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!

PartyScape Forums

HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Nike
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod

PostSubject: [Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator]   Mon May 09, 2011 4:24 am

Why do you want to be moderator?: I would like to be moderator because I feel like I can take on the responsibility and help new players by telling them to type ::rules and ::info and helping them get to train and tell them to vote daily please. I am a very dedicated player and once i find a good server like Partyscape i wont stop till i hit the top with the best.

Who have you helped out?: I have helped out Cashh in advertising on se7ensins.com proof: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/484304-562-partyscape-562-join-today-562/ and others on just getting to play and start the server.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:
yes everytime i get on the client the forums is open on chatbox and sometimes it logs me out and i log back in when i notice ive been logged out.

How long have you been playing:1-2 days.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:
Cashh says that im a kewl to hang out with and a dedicated player.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one: Yes i have been mod on Windypvp and ive made my own servers i recently quit windypvp because the owner wasnt so well with the coding and messing up everyone char files so i quit and i found this server at the bottom of runelocus and hopefully i can help it get to the top and beat Near-Reality (HATE THAT LIL GAY SERVER LOL)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE FULLY I CAN MAKE A NEW SIGNATURE THAT WILL SOON HOPEFULLY SAY

[color:72f2=red][size=24][/size][b]MOD NIKE[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Moderator] Mod Nike [Moderator]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1