PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!
PartyScape
Welcome to PartyScape, You are currently not logged in or registered. To access many options on this forum please login or register!
PartyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PartyScape Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Button made in Photoshop.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cashh Fl0w
In-Game Admin
In-Game Admin
Cashh Fl0w

Quick Button made in Photoshop. Empty
PostSubject: Quick Button made in Photoshop.   Quick Button made in Photoshop. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:04 pm

This is my first button I have made in Photoshop. I know it is not perfect. Please comment and tell me what you think.

Quick Button made in Photoshop. Usxs4
-Cashh
Back to top Go down
PartyKing
Owner
Owner
PartyKing

PostSubject: Re: Quick Button made in Photoshop.   Quick Button made in Photoshop. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

I like it, the only thing that I can see that I don't like is the black background, Next time max all of the other stuff on different layers so that you can use a transparent background that blends in more. Also the glow may be a little to much, But other than that looks great.
Back to top Go down
https://party-scape.darkbb.com
Hailey
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
Hailey

PostSubject: Re: Quick Button made in Photoshop.   Quick Button made in Photoshop. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Or adding to partys comment, you can make the black background invisible? Make it somewhat like a png
Back to top Go down
PartyKing
Owner
Owner
PartyKing

PostSubject: Re: Quick Button made in Photoshop.   Quick Button made in Photoshop. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Hailey wrote:
Or adding to partys comment, you can make the black background invisible? Make it somewhat like a png

Yeah:) that's what I meant by transparent:)
Back to top Go down
https://party-scape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Button made in Photoshop.   Quick Button made in Photoshop. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Button made in Photoshop.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PartyScape :: Art-
Jump to: